Are you an author?
Do any of these sound familiar to you:
- You got a bad review on Amazon or another website due to bad formatting.
- You have no idea how to promote your book on social media.
- You don’t have a website for yourself as an author and/or your book.
- You have no long-term strategy for the people that actually buy your book.
- You need to create more revenue sources because the royalties are not enough.
If you find yourself in any of these situations, don’t worry about it. You’re in the right place.
I help authors when they need:
- eBook formatting,
- a website,
- an email newsletter,
- graphics for a social marketing campaign
When I’m not dealing with any of the above for a client, you can find me illustrating, watching tutorials or binge-watching TV shows*.
*I might have a problem with that last one. D:
Web designer & Illustrator
I was born and raised in Tijuana. I’m a freelance web designer and illustrator with 9+ years of experience.
I decided to pursue a career in design because it allowed me to work on areas I liked (things related to illustration and visual arts in general) while still maintaining a sense of structure.
I’m specialized in
- eBook formatting
- Email newletter design & development
- Website design & development
- WordPress customization
ToolsFor design jobs:
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe After Effects
- Graphic design
- Packaging design
- Print design
- Layout design
- Front-End development
- Motion graphics
- Video editing
On my previous jobs I also did:
- Copy editing
- Email marketing
- Social media marketing
- Sprites for games
- Image correction